Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Primer - Rust-Oleum Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Zinsser® Peel Stop® triple-thick, high-building binding primer is an interior-exterior product formulated to lock down peeling paint and seal weathered surfaces. It penetrates to seal, fill and level worn and weathered substrates to provide a more uniform surface for the topcoat. It offers easy flow and leveling and can be applied up to 30 milli-inches wet without sagging. The primer dries white for added hide and to the touch in 30 minutes so that it can be top-coated in as little as two hours. The low-odor, low-VOC, water-based formula can be used under or over any oil-base or water-based topcoat.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors