Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pressure Washer - Karcher Commercial Pressure Washers - Facility Management Product Release
All-electric hot water pressure washers from Karcher are designed for indoor cleaning. There are two models in the series with cleaning power ranging from 3.5 to 4.2 GPM and from 2,000 to 3,000 PSI of pressure. Both models operate on electrical power of 460-volt, 3-phase.
The water is heated in a stainless steel coil submerged in a tank containing a special water solution designed to produce highly efficient heat transfer. A layer of oil rests on the surface of the water solution for optimum retention of heat and to reduce evaporation. Low-water protection prevents damage to the nine 4500KW heating elements should the water level in the tank drop too low. Both models use Karcher’s belt-driven, industrial-duty, tri-plunger, high-pressure pump that can accept water at up to 180°F and carries a 7-year warranty.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality