Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pressure Washer - DeWalt Industrial Tools - Facility Management Product Release
DeWalt’s DP3400 pressure washer uses a Honda 9.0 HP OHV engine, which delivers 3400 PSI performance and 3.2 GPM flow rate. The spray gun uses an auxillary handle to allow multiple handle positions. Thermal protection and low oil shutoff prevents the engine and pump from neglect or abuse, and the 50 foot hose covers most job sites without having to move the washer.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality