- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Pressure Transducers - Fairchild Industrial Products - Facility Management Product Release
Pressure Transducers provide a proportional pneumatic output, typically 3-15 psi, and are accurate to within 2 percent. The H211 (0-10VDC) and H411 (4-20 mA) have cast aluminum bodies and brass hose barb fittings.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation