Pressure Transducers - Fairchild Industrial Products - Facility Management Product Release
Pressure Transducers provide a proportional pneumatic output, typically 3-15 psi, and are accurate to within 2 percent. The H211 (0-10VDC) and H411 (4-20 mA) have cast aluminum bodies and brass hose barb fittings.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation