- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Director of Facilities »
- Assistant Director- Commercial Residential »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facility Engineering Manager »
Pressure Transducers - Fairchild Industrial Products - Facility Management Product Release
Pressure Transducers provide a proportional pneumatic output, typically 3-15 psi, and are accurate to within 2 percent. The H211 (0-10VDC) and H411 (4-20 mA) have cast aluminum bodies and brass hose barb fittings.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation