- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Head Gardener »
Pressure Transducers - Fairchild Industrial Products - Facility Management Product Release
Pressure Transducers provide a proportional pneumatic output, typically 3-15 psi, and are accurate to within 2 percent. The H211 (0-10VDC) and H411 (4-20 mA) have cast aluminum bodies and brass hose barb fittings.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation