Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Pressing tool - Ridgid - Facility Management Product Release
The RP 241 comes standard with a 12 volt battery that can provide more than 140 crimps per charge. The tool weighs 7.4 pounds with battery and jaws. Other features include 180-degree rotation, allowing users to access out-of-the-way areas and a bolt sensor to prevent tool use without proper form, helping to ensure a quality press.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality