- Director of Facilities »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Facilities Manager »
Pressing Tool - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The RP 330 pressing tool is offered in a corded (RP 330-C) or battery-powered (RP 330-B) version from Ridgid Tool. The unit has a 270-degree jaw rotation and a flattened top, permitting better accessibility in confined areas. The battery-operated model uses an 18-volt lithium-ion battery.
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation