- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Pressing Tool - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The RP 330 pressing tool is offered in a corded (RP 330-C) or battery-powered (RP 330-B) version from Ridgid Tool. The unit has a 270-degree jaw rotation and a flattened top, permitting better accessibility in confined areas. The battery-operated model uses an 18-volt lithium-ion battery.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation