Pressing Tool - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The RP 330 pressing tool is offered in a corded (RP 330-C) or battery-powered (RP 330-B) version from Ridgid Tool. The unit has a 270-degree jaw rotation and a flattened top, permitting better accessibility in confined areas. The battery-operated model uses an 18-volt lithium-ion battery.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation