Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Press Tool - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
The RP 340 is designed to join copper and stainless steel tubing 1/2-4 inches in diameter and crosslinked polyethylene tubing and black iron pipe 1/2-2 inches in diameter. The unit's service-interval cycle reaches up to 42,000 cycles and includes two 18-volt advanced lithium 2 batteries. An optional AC power adapter is also available. Bolt-sensor technology secures jaws and attachments before the press cycle starts. Other features include: a 4-second cycle time; the ability to operate in temperatures of 15-122 degrees; and jaws that rotate up to 270 degrees to allow access in tight spaces.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality