- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Press Rings - RIDGID - Facility Management Product Release
ProPress Rings from Ridgid allow users to press connections in less accessible areas than with other existing jaw sets. Rings are available in six sizes: 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2 and 2 inches. The rings have a swivel design with 180-degree rotation, and use patented swivel actuators, permitting the tool to connect to the ring at almost any angle. The ProPress Rings are compatible with the companyâ€™s existing press tools.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation