Predictive Energy Optimization - BuildingIQ - Facility Management Product Release
Predictive energy optimization system interfaces with existing building automation systems to optimize HVAC energy use by planning HVAC start times and adjusting set points throughout the day. The system combines information from the BAS with external data such as weather forecasts and energy prices to make operator-level decisions about managing the HVAC system. Optimization is based on a zone-by-zone comfort model. Available on a pay-as-you-go subscription basis.
- Maintenance Matters: Ensuring Chiller Upgrades Succeed
- Ensuring Emergency Cooling Equipment Suits Facilities
- Assessing Cooling Loads for Chiller Upgrades
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation