- Director of Facilities »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
Predictive Energy Optimization - BuildingIQ - Facility Management Product Release
Predictive energy optimization system interfaces with existing building automation systems to optimize HVAC energy use by planning HVAC start times and adjusting set points throughout the day. The system combines information from the BAS with external data such as weather forecasts and energy prices to make operator-level decisions about managing the HVAC system. Optimization is based on a zone-by-zone comfort model. Available on a pay-as-you-go subscription basis.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation