- Facilities Technician »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
PreVent - Permatron Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
PreVent air intake filters are designed to prevent debris such as cottonwood from entering the coils, electronics and other HVAC components and clogging air intakes and reducing air flow. Product is made of washable black polypropylene with UV protection. Installation requires no system modifications or electrical hookups.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation