- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Tech II »
PreVent - Permatron Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
PreVent air intake filters are designed to prevent debris such as cottonwood from entering the coils, electronics and other HVAC components and clogging air intakes and reducing air flow. Product is made of washable black polypropylene with UV protection. Installation requires no system modifications or electrical hookups.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation