PreVent - Permatron Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
PreVent air intake filters are designed to prevent debris such as cottonwood from entering the coils, electronics and other HVAC components and clogging air intakes and reducing air flow. Product is made of washable black polypropylene with UV protection. Installation requires no system modifications or electrical hookups.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation