- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Pre-Assembled Grinder - SFA Saniflo U.S.A. - Facility Management Product Release
Sanicubic 1 handles multiple sewage streams. It features a 1-horsepower motor and a 3,600-rpm stainless steel cutting blade to reduce solids to a slurry that can be pumped up to 36 feet vertically or 328 feet horizontally through a 1-1/2-inch rigid pipe at up to 50 gallons per minute. Effluent enters through any of four adjustable inlets that range from 1.5 to 4 inches.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms