Power/Data Raceway - Universal Electric Corporation - Facility Management Product Release
The Starline Plug-In Raceway offers the ability to add or relocate electrical outlet plug-in modules anywhere on the raceway quickly and easily. Insulated copper bus bars are preinstalled in the raceway sections and pre-assembled electrical outlet plug-in modules simply snap into place on the raceway backplane. The connection to power is made automatically without having to interrupt power.
An optional datacom channel is available for data, video and audio applications. Computer and phone jacks can also be placed at any location on the cable channel quickly and easily. Available in 20, 40 or 60 Amps bussing; 120/208Vac or 277/480Vac. Plug-in modules are available in single phase and three phase configurations up to 30 amps.
The raceway is built with a smooth aluminum finish with sections up to 10 feet, in white or metallic silver finish. Custom colors are available.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully