- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Power Switching Supplies - Carlo Gavazzi Automation SpA - Facility Management Product Release
The SPM Series of low profile switching power supplies from Carlo Gavazzi feature a compact depth and are ideally suited for shallow enclosures and distribution boxes. Their design provides a flush installation into DIN standard electrical boxes. The power supplies are available in several output power ratings from 7.5 to 100 Watts, which are UL Class 2 rated up to 91 W; available in 5, 12, 15, or 24 VDC outputs.
The SPM power supplies feature universal 90-264 VAC or 120-370 VDC supply voltages, and diagnostic LEDs to alert users when the output voltage is ready for use or in the event that output voltage is too low. All models also offer internal noise filtering, short circuit, and overload protection. A potentiometer for tuning the DC output voltage is included on most models.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully