Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Power Supplies - SDC - Facility Management Product Release
The 632RF modular access control power supply is specifically designed for the power and interfacing of access controls, electric locking devices, monitoring contacts, egress devices and remote controls. The UL listed Power Supply features a field selectable 12/24VDC, 2 AMP Class 2 output, fire emergency release input with auto reset and manual reset capability, battery charger and low battery disconnect. Options include 4 or 8 fused outputs and choice of 10 different single and multi station control and logic modules. Modules include choice of conventional relays, latching and timing relays, high inrush 16 Amp power boosters, dual function relays and microprocessor based field programmable controllers. The powers supply can accommodate up to four 8 Ah batteries for up to 32 Ah back-up power.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong