- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Power Pack - Hubbell Building Automation - Facility Management Product Release
Hubbell’s Universal Voltage Power Packs are for use with low-voltage occupancy sensors. The devices automatically detect input line voltage from 100-277VAC, eliminating the need for voltage-specific power packs or multi-voltage power packs that require special wiring based on the input voltage. Both power packs are capable of switching 20A loads and feature Zero Arc Point Switching technology that minimizes relay contact wear associated with high inrush loads.
The Universal Voltage Power Packs can be used to supply power for up to four sensors and can also be used with the company’s auxiliary relay device to control multiple circuits.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully