Power Outlets - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Power Outlets are designed to reduce electromagnetic interference in a circuit's grounding system to improve the operation of connected sensitive electronics. The Lev-lok modular receptacles line includes 15 amp and 20 amp heavy-duty and extra heavy-duty isolated ground (IG) devices. Lev-lok IG receptacles feature a 3/16-inch nylon insulator which provides a thick barrier that withstands dielectric voltage levels more than 50 percent greater than UL's minimum of 2,000 volts.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully