Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Power Monitoring Software - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Schneider Electric’s Square D PowerLogic PowerView power monitoring software is an entry-level software product for small system applications to track real-time power conditions, optimize equipment use and perform remote monitoring of electrical equipment.
The PowerView comes equipped with numerous features for out-of-the-box usability, including pre-configured screens and reports, and pre-configured real-time and historical data displays for power consumption monitoring. Supporting up to 32 devices, the data displays enable viewing of demand, energy, load, power and I/O status summaries.
The PowerView software logged values include current, voltage, power factor, energy, demand power and demand current. These can reveal energy waste, unused capacity and historical trends, as well as be used for strategic planning purposes, to help avoid interruption, and to verify utility bills and tariffs.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects