- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
Power Monitoring Software - Schneider Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Schneider Electric’s Square D PowerLogic PowerView power monitoring software is an entry-level software product for small system applications to track real-time power conditions, optimize equipment use and perform remote monitoring of electrical equipment.
The PowerView comes equipped with numerous features for out-of-the-box usability, including pre-configured screens and reports, and pre-configured real-time and historical data displays for power consumption monitoring. Supporting up to 32 devices, the data displays enable viewing of demand, energy, load, power and I/O status summaries.
The PowerView software logged values include current, voltage, power factor, energy, demand power and demand current. These can reveal energy waste, unused capacity and historical trends, as well as be used for strategic planning purposes, to help avoid interruption, and to verify utility bills and tariffs.
- Sustainability Must Start with Energy Management
- Affordable Resilience With Propane Generators
- How Building Performance Standards Are Addressing Climate Change
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects