- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Power Monitoring - Cummins Power Generation - Facility Management Product Release
PowerCommand iWatch100 Web-based monitoring tool allows operators to supervise and control generators and transfer switches from any location. Using a laptop or desktop computer, this tool provides monitoring of all generator and transfer switch functions via the company’s PowerCommand network.
The remote monitoring and notification capabilities of the system allows technicians to diagnose and analyze problems prior to dispatching a repair crew and provides automatic fault notification by e-mail. The system’s Web server can monitor up to two generator sets and up to four transfer switches in its standard configuration, or it can be customized to monitor up to 10 devices.
The system supports Ethernet or modem-based connections accessed over Ethernet local or wide area networks or through local modem and telephone lines using Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher. Alarm notifications can be sent as e-mails or SMS (short message service) pages to multiple end-users.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully