Power Meter - Dent Instruments Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The PowerScout 3037 power meter, a replacement for the PowerScout 3 Plus, monitors voltage, current, power, energy, and many other electrical parameters on single- and three-phase systems. Includes a USB port for quick setup and comes in four basic configurations, depending on whether a display or Ethernet port is desired. All 3037 models have a broadband power supply (80-600VAC) and can be paired with a variety of current transformers.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully