Power Meter - Setra Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Power Patrol is a networked three-phase power and energy meter that features the interchangeability of Rogowski coil current transformers (CT) and standard CTs, as well as multiple-field selectable communication protocols, such as BACnet, Modbus and Pulse. The meter allows for the integration of energy monitoring into building automation systems, switchgear, renewable energy systems and data centers. The power supply can accommodate service voltages of 80-600 volts.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully