- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
Power Meter - Dent Instruments Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
DENT Instruments’ E-Kit interval recording systems, which include the company’s ElitePro meter, contain everything necessary to determine the power consumption of a load averaged over 15-minute intervals as defined by the NEC.
Data gathered by the unit can determine the unused capacity of a current electrical service and, with data gathered over a 30-day period, can help estimate whether the existing electrical service or feeders need to be modified, replaced, or used as is.
The company’s proprietary Elog software analyzes the collected data. The analyses, graphs and data files generated by the software can be exported to popular spreadsheets and databases, such as Excel and Access.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully