Power Distribution System - Vertiv - Facility Management Product Release
The NetSure 8100DB series of DC power distribution systems remotely monitors the power draw on individual breakers/fuses, identifying the equipment being used and enabling load shifts to protect sites from potential overload. The intelligent load management feature lets users monitor power performance, identify distribution inefficiencies, and adjust the location of the load to optimize the facility’s power supply and avoid overload. This, in turn, enables more effective thermal management since cooling can follow the load, improving the overall efficiency of the network infrastructure. Delivers up to 300 Amp device monitoring, with six- and eight-panel bay sizes, offering up to 168 breaker positions. Additionally, remote monitoring and management capabilities can reduce onsite control requirements and service calls.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully