Power Distribution System - Steelcase Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Thread runs power through a 3⁄16-inch tall modular track designed to be laid under carpet. It is a one circuit, 20-amp system. The track attaches to a low-profile connector and an adapter or a standing power hub with six standard outlets.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully