Power Distribution Platform - Eaton Corp., Electrical Sector - Facility Management Product Release
Eaton ePDU G3 features one percent revenue-grade power monitoring, available in basic, metered input and managed models. Managed models measure power consumption at all outlets for full-power utilization, combining the benefits of outlet metering with switched rack power distribution units. Network connected ePDU G3 models can also daisy chain with other units, so that four devices can share one network port and IP address.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully