- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Power & Communication Receptacles - Thomas & Betts - Facility Management Product Release
The expanded line of Thomas & Betts’ Steel City fire-rated poke-through systems offers functional floor-level power and communications for commercial buildings. The products are available in four- and three-inch core drill sizes to accommodate a range of wiring configurations.
As structural requirements limit the number of holes that may be drilled into a concrete floor, the systems offer high capacities that maximize the number of receptacles. Standard configurations include four power receptacles and four communication devices; two power receptacles and four communication devices; two power receptacles and six communication devices; eight communication devices; or one locking receptacle with two communication devices.
Additionally, access to communications compartments enables modifications and upgrades without exposure to power compartments, even after installation. These systems offer custom configurations to meet the power and communications wiring needs of specific applications. In addition to solid brass and solid aluminum, covers for the systems are available in four powder-coat finishes: black, gray, beige and brown.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully