- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Portable heat pump - Spot Coolers - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate Pro 12 combines cooling and heating capabilities in oneself-contained unit. The system features a cooling capacity of 10,200 Btu per hour, combined with a heating capacity of 9,900 Btu per hour and minimum operating temperature with plenum of 40 degrees. The unit can be wheeled in and plugged into a standard 115v/20 amp power source.
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- Pandemic Shines Spotlight on VRF
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation