- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Locksmith Master »
- Director of Facilities »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Building Engineer »
Portable heat pump - Spot Coolers - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate Pro 12 combines cooling and heating capabilities in oneself-contained unit. The system features a cooling capacity of 10,200 Btu per hour, combined with a heating capacity of 9,900 Btu per hour and minimum operating temperature with plenum of 40 degrees. The unit can be wheeled in and plugged into a standard 115v/20 amp power source.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation