Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Portable heat pump - Spot Coolers - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate Pro 12 combines cooling and heating capabilities in oneself-contained unit. The system features a cooling capacity of 10,200 Btu per hour, combined with a heating capacity of 9,900 Btu per hour and minimum operating temperature with plenum of 40 degrees. The unit can be wheeled in and plugged into a standard 115v/20 amp power source.
- Measure, Test, Commission: Keys to High-Performance HVAC
- Boilers: Repair or Replace?
- High-Performance HVAC: Why Maintenance is Critical
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability