Portable heat pump - Spot Coolers - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate Pro 12 combines cooling and heating capabilities in oneself-contained unit. The system features a cooling capacity of 10,200 Btu per hour, combined with a heating capacity of 9,900 Btu per hour and minimum operating temperature with plenum of 40 degrees. The unit can be wheeled in and plugged into a standard 115v/20 amp power source.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation