- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Technician »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Portable heat pump - Spot Coolers - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate Pro 12 combines cooling and heating capabilities in oneself-contained unit. The system features a cooling capacity of 10,200 Btu per hour, combined with a heating capacity of 9,900 Btu per hour and minimum operating temperature with plenum of 40 degrees. The unit can be wheeled in and plugged into a standard 115v/20 amp power source.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation