Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Building Services Officer »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
Portable cooling pump - MovinCool - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate Pro 12 features a cooling capacity of up to 10,200 Btu per hour, a heating capacity of up to 9,900 Btu per hour and a minimum operating temperature with plenum of 24 degrees. The portable cooling unit plugs into any standard 115-volt, 15-amp outlet. The model’s LCD display provides convenient step-by-step instructions to start, setup and program operations.
- One K-12 District's Lessons and Benefits from Geothermal Systems
- FM's Role in Sustainable HVAC Planning
- Head of the Class: Specifying and Installing Geothermal Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation