Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Portable Infrared LED Light - Larson Electronics LLC (Magnalight) - Facility Management Product Release
Portable Infrared LED Light designed for hazardous areas. The EPL-21-IRLED low-voltage design can be operated in wet environments and produces a flood beam approximately 160 feet long by 125 feet wide. It is available in 850 nanometers for general night vision devices and security cameras or 940 Nm for military night vision equipment. In-line step down transformer converts 110 to 277 VAC to 12 volts.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security