Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Portable Hydraulic Tester - Flo-Tech - Facility Management Product Release
The PFM6 Flo-Check Digital Hydraulic Test Unit has a full range accuracy of ±1percent. The tester includes a 3-1/2 digit LCD for both flow and temperature, a platinum resistance thermometer and a swept wet well. The simple one toggle switch controls power, flow and temperature. The load valve offers fingertip control of pressure to 6,000 PSI/414 BAR.
The portable hydraulic testers make all flow, pressure and temperature measurements simultaneously from one point.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality