- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Portable Heat Pump - MovinCool - Facility Management Product Release
The Climate Pro™ 18 has a cooling capacity of 14,600 Btu per hour, a heating capacity of 13,700 Btu per hour and a minimum operating temperature with plenum of 24 degrees. The controller features an expanded LCD screen that displays diagnostics and step-by-step instructions to start, set up and restore operation. The system is fully compatible with most standard, off-the-shelf wireless thermostats. The pump includes hermetically sealed refrigeration units and fan motors.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation