- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Portable Heat Pump - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The PACSlim-5 delivers a cooling capacity of 57,100 Btus per hour and a heating capacity of 55,700 Btus per hour. The pump is 30 inches wide, allowing for rolling into narrow spaces, and it is designed for indoor and outdoor use. The units are available in power supplies of 208-230 volt (V) in single or triple phase or 460 V in triple phase. The unit's operating range is 65-115 degrees in cooling mode. Heating ranges vary depending on electric-heat or heat-pump mode.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation