- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Maintenance Supervisor »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
Portable Heat Pump - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The PACSlim-5 heat pump for indoor/outdoor use delivers 57,100 BTU/hr cooling capacity and 55,700 BTU/hr heating capacity, yet is less than 30-inches wide. May be used as a portable cooling unit only, a cooler with electric resistive heat, a conventional heat pump, or heat pump with auxiliary electric heat. Units are available in either 208-230 V (single-phase or triple-phase) or 460 V triple-phase power supply, with or without 10 or 15kW resistive heat.
- How Relative Humidity and Filtration Innovation Produce Good IAQ
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- 6 Strategies for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?