Portable Heat Pump - Atlas Sales & Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The PACSlim-5 delivers 57,100 Btus per hour cooling capacity and 55,700 Btus per hour heating capacity. The unit is 30 inches wide, allowing it to roll into narrow spaces. Units are available in 208-230 volts (V) in single or triple phase or 460 V triple-phase power supply, with or without 10 kilowatt (kW) or 15 kW resistive heat. The unit's operating range is 65-115 degrees.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation