Portable Ground Fault Line - Bryant Electric - Facility Management Product Release
15A in-line cord sets are available in single and triple-tap configurations. The sets are designed for industrial, commercial and construction environments. The units can be used indoors or outdoors.
A LED indicator on the sets provides at-a-glance power and fault status and recessed test and reset buttons help users avoid accidental actuation during handling and use. The new offering comes with either automatic reset or manual (safe-start) reset, both of which meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration requirements for open neutral protection.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully