Portable Generator - Generac Power Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The GP Series features a compact design that is 15 percent smaller than previous models. It has covered outlets to provide protection from outdoor elements and, depending on the model: an easier-to-read fuel gauge; an hour meter with maintenance resets; two 120-volt outlets; and a fold-down, locking handle for improved portability. The oversized, steel-tube cradles protect each unit, and low-oil shutdown protects the generator from damage.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully