Portable EV Charger - Accell - Facility Management Product Release
The AxFAST Portable Electric Vehicle Charger Level 2 can be used with a standard grounded NEMA 5-15 (120V) or a NEMA 6-20 (240V) outlet. Weighing only eight pounds, the charger can be mounted to a wall via the mounting bracket on the back of the unit and removed from the wall for portability. Features a 24.6 foot cable. The charging gun follows the standard for USA electric vehicles and is built with premium materials for ultra-toughness and a waterproof rating of IP55, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation. Accell’s EVSE charges at a range from 90V to 135V for Level 1 and 190V to 250V for Level 2.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully