- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Project Manager »
Portable Cooling - Temp-Air - Facility Management Product Release
The Topaz line consists of six models that offer from 14,000-77,500 Btu per hour. They deliver full performance at a range of temperatures and altitudes with a thermostatic expansion valve. Users only need to plug in the units to achieve cooling; no special electrical requirements are needed. Available accessories such as ducting, nozzle kits, programmable thermostat, and condensate pumps adapt to varied applications.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation