Portable Cooling - Temp-Air - Facility Management Product Release
The Topaz line consists of six models that offer from 14,000-77,500 Btu per hour. They deliver full performance at a range of temperatures and altitudes with a thermostatic expansion valve. Users only need to plug in the units to achieve cooling; no special electrical requirements are needed. Available accessories such as ducting, nozzle kits, programmable thermostat, and condensate pumps adapt to varied applications.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation