Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Portable Bollard - Delta Scientific - Facility Management Product Release
TB100 portable bollard system promptly blocks access to temporary venues where vehicles can be used as weapons against large numbers of pedestrians. Individual portable bollards provide vehicle barricades in applications such as heavily traveled narrow walkways and roadways or any area that a vehicle can get through. They can also be used as substitutes until permanent bollard systems get installed.
Up to five TB100 portable bollards can be linked together with a cable system and be placed on a road's surface to create immediate protection for a span of 20 feet (6 m). No other installation procedures, excavations or sub-surface preparations are required. Certified testing demonstrates that a TB100 portable bollard system will stop and disable a 15,000 pound (6,804 kg) vehicle traveling at 30 mph (48.3 kph), resulting in an ASTM M30, P3 rating. A single TB100 bollard absorbs 400,000 foot pounds of kinetic energy.
The TB100 temporary bollards can be used to close off streets, entrances or wide expanses such as access to pedestrian areas or even airport runways. They can be installed in conjunction with Delta's MP5000 portable barricade to fill in any gaps to protect people and critical infrastructures at public events such as parades, festivals, sporting weekends and any place that vehicles could attack transitory events.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security Spotlight: Card Readers and Door Hardware
- Key Control and Door Hardware: Security Considerations
- Door Hardware Spotlight: Safety, Security and Reliability
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong