- Building Assistant »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Director of Facilities »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Portable Air Conditioners - AmeriCool - Facility Management Product Release
The WMC-2500 is one of five new units of 10,000-61,000 BTUs and includes a new 1.5-ton water-cooled unit and 460 volt/three-phase, 5-ton units. The unit can be mounted on the ceiling, in a computer rack inside data centers, wheeled around a shop on casters and stacked to get the right amount of cooling and dehumidification. The warranty includes parts and labor.
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation