- Facilities Technician »
- Custodial Assistant »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
Portable Air Conditioners - Koldwave - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for commercial and institutional applications ,the units, except the 5-ton air-cooled models, are sheathed in brushed stainless steel. The 4AK air-cooled models are available in sizes up to 5 tons. The 4WK water-cooled models are available in sizes up to 2 tons. Water-cooled units allow heat rejection in tough-to-cool applications where exhaust air removal is not possible. Water-cooled models come with quick connect hose kits to assure no water leakage. Models incorporate electronic controls with an infrared remote control. The controls include built-in safety and diagnostic features to provide longer product life. Many accessories are available for multiple applications. The units are designed for temporary cooling or permanent installation.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation