- Building Engineer »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
- Project Manager »
- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
Portable Air Conditioners - Koldwave - Facility Management Product Release
Designed for commercial and institutional applications ,the units, except the 5-ton air-cooled models, are sheathed in brushed stainless steel. The 4AK air-cooled models are available in sizes up to 5 tons. The 4WK water-cooled models are available in sizes up to 2 tons. Water-cooled units allow heat rejection in tough-to-cool applications where exhaust air removal is not possible. Water-cooled models come with quick connect hose kits to assure no water leakage. Models incorporate electronic controls with an infrared remote control. The controls include built-in safety and diagnostic features to provide longer product life. Many accessories are available for multiple applications. The units are designed for temporary cooling or permanent installation.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation