- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Portable Air Conditioner - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The more powerful version of the PC7 portable spot air conditioner features a cooling capacity of 9,000 Btu per hour — almost 30 percent more than the previous version. That increase is due to a more efficient design, which provides greater airflow over the evaporator and condenser. The unit requires no refrigerant connections. Installation consists of wheeling it into place and plugging it into a standard 110-volt outlet. A flexible duct with an attachable window adapter vents hot air outside.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation