- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
Portable Air Conditioner - Atlas Sales and Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The Atlas/KwiKool Portable Cooling Systems Model 6021 is the first unit of its size to offer a hyper twin-direct drive (HTD), resulting in easier and lower-cost service compared to portable coolers that use belt-drive systems. The HTD uses less space than belt drives, creating a smaller footprint and simplifying maintenance. The 5-ton unit uses a dual-duct system for balanced air pressure, which is a more efficient design than single-duct systems.
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Addressing Ventilation, Filtration, and Water System Concerns
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation