- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Mechanical Manager | Heinen's Grocery Store »
- Executive Director »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
Portable Air Conditioner - AmeriCool - Facility Management Product Release
The WPC-4000 features a cooling capacity of 16,800 Btu per hour and comes standard with cold-air nozzles or a grill. Optional accessories include a condensate pump, a condenser-air plenum, and remote control. The unit is designed to operate in harsh environments and meet the 24/7 cooling requirements of computer-room applications. The unit also features a warranty that includes parts and labor for one year on the entire unit and three years for the compressor.
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- Which Portable Cooling Unit Is Right for Your Facilities?
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation