Portable Air Conditioner - KwiKool Portable Cooling Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Strategic Air Center Model 2411 is designed for use in hospitals, server rooms, and all types of facilities using backup-generator, 115-volt circuitry. The unit combines the convenience of 115-volt power with a high-capacity unit that takes up minimal space. The cooler is 20 inches wide, 42 inches long and 42.5 inches high. Facilities can use the 2-ton unit for primary, supplemental or emergency cooling. The unit is ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards.
- Minimizing Coronavirus Transmission through Hospital Mechanical and Plumbing Systems
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems Save Energy, Reduce HVAC Failure
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation