- Project Manager »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
- Building Engineer »
- Associate Director for Custodial, Grounds »
Portable Air Conditioner - KwiKool Portable Cooling Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Strategic Air Center Model 2411 is designed for use in hospitals, server rooms, and all types of facilities using backup-generator, 115-volt circuitry. The unit combines the convenience of 115-volt power with a high-capacity unit that takes up minimal space. The cooler is 20 inches wide, 42 inches long and 42.5 inches high. Facilities can use the 2-ton unit for primary, supplemental or emergency cooling. The unit is ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation