Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Porcelain Tiles - StonePeak Ceramics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Porcelain Tiles with titanium dioxide oxidizes when subjected to ultraviolet range of natural or electric light facilitate a photocatalytic reaction to remove pollutants from the air and eliminate bacteria on the surface of the tile. Active Clean Air and Antibacterial Ceramic can be used indoors or outdoors to provide antibacterial protection as well as help break down air pollutants such as nitrogen oxide, sulphur oxide and carbon monoxide, according to the company. The catalytic activation of the titanium oxide also helps keep the tiles clean.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors