Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Porcelain Tile Collection - Crossville Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Manoir porcelain tile may be specified for interior wall, floor and countertop applications, as well as exterior walls. It has a natural stone look that comes in five colors in modular field tile sizes: 3-inch-by-6-inch, 6-inch-by-6-inch, 6-inch-by-12-inch, 6-inch-by-18-inch, 12-inch-by-12-inch and 18-inch-by-18-inch. The field tile may be accessorized with 2-inch-by-2-inch mosaics. The tile contains a minimum of 4 percent preconsumer recycled content.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Doing Flooring Right the First Time Avoids Wild Card Costs
- How to Consider Flooring Maintenance Costs
- What is the Real Cost of Flooring?
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors